We’ve spent a lot of time in the Weekly Insight discussing the issues here at home with inflation and the markets. But the U.S. is just 24% of the world economy. In our evermore interconnected world, the other 76% is going to have a lot to say about the path of our economy. Last week, that was made clear when the government of new U.K. Prime Minister Liz Truss decided to cut taxes in the midst of an inflation fight. World markets were thrown for a loop.
Read more here: https://insightwealthgroup.com/the-weekly-insight-not-so-great-britain/